View Single Post
Old
12-04-2007, 10:39 PM
RabidBadger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid Husky View Post
One of these days we'll beat you there. Thank god we don't play there next season.
1st off, let's celebrate, Badger fans (all 2 and 1/2 of us), for finally being stickied. It's about time we made our presence felt. Recruit your friends to come to this board and liven it up. I believe I am the only Badger Hockey fan in the sate of N.C. so I have no one to bring. Sometimes it's tough being a displaced cheesehead.

Rabid Husky, sometimes the fates are against you, as in the WI/SCSU series. It's like when Denver comes to the Kohl Center; they basically own the place. If they start the playoffs in Madison this year they will have a cakewalk to the Frozen Four. Even the year of the Badgers championship the Pioneers came up to Mad-town and swept the series. Sometimes a team just has your number. Thank god the Badgers play DU on their ice this year...there is hope for a split.

On another note; congrats to Jamie McBain and Blake Geoffrion for making the US Juniors squad. Their presence will be missed since both players have been playing well of late. I didn't see the Canadian roster but I tihnk it's a foregone conclusion Turris will be on the team after his performance in the so-called Super Series. Hopefully a tough international tourney will re-ignite his game.