Thread: Refing Question
View Single Post
12-05-2007, 01:12 PM
Gino 14
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 812
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Billy Smith View Post
Yeah, Hockey Canada's rules - which your rec league is no doubt using - are similar. But the key is that the puck has to go down the ice straight off the draw. Your description makes it sound like the draw happened, then one of your opponent's players shot the puck down the ice. That's clearly icing and should be called as such.
I see your point too. I was under the impression that the oppositions center was the player that sent the puck down the ice, not another player from the opposition. If another player sent it down, icing.

Gino 14 is offline   Reply With Quote