View Single Post
Old
12-06-2007, 10:33 PM
Jarnberg

vCash: 500
Anytime you play like the Predators did in the second, you deserve to lose. They let Vancouver take over the game in second. Nashville looked like the team who played the night before.

The Predators did what they needed to do in the first period by getting a quick goal. In a situation with a very defensive team in the Canucks who played the night before, you have to get a lead and make them chase you. Unfortunately, the Predators couldn't build on that (credit to Sanford).

The Canucks took control in the second period and played a perfect road game. They play conservative and took their chances at the right times. The Predators failed to be creative and were punished for it.

Gelinas played a worthless game. Yes he was banged up, but Bonk was rewarded for his goal scoring by getting to play with Hordichuk and Tootoo (yes I know we are down a forward). de Vries had a great view of Vancouver's third goal as his forward flew past him and put the puck in. I hope Tootoo didn't think he would be getting an assist for his pass behind our net which helped the Canucks get their first goal and basically kill all of our momentum.

The Canucks played a smart road game and had some good goaltending that made some huge stops. We failed to take advantage of a team which played the night before. I know we are shortchanged right now in the forward department, but its still no excuse.

By the way, that call on Legwand is a disgrace to hockey. How could they even fathom making a call like that? What a joke.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote