View Single Post
Old
12-09-2007, 12:19 AM
braindead

vCash: 500
Redwing game tickets available

With the blessing of the best moderators in the business, I wanted to give a heads up: I have two tickets in 113, row M (the green part of 113 if you look at the Sommet map) available for Monday night. They sell for $110 per ticket at Ticketmaster (thanks Steve Violator) $65 for partial, $59 for season tickets and for grandfathered 113ers like me $52.50 (long story). I tried to post them on the Preds marketplace tonight for $70 but for some reason I couldn't get it to work so I thought someone here could benefit from my laziness in dealing with it.

If you read HFBoards, don't wear a Wings jersey and don't root for the Wings, they are available for $50 each. If you wear a Wings jersey or root for the Wings, sorry, I'd rather have an extra seat to put my empty plastic nacho container on. Seriously. I'll tell the usher they were stolen and have you arrested. Really.

If you post a lot here, you are homeless/student/unemployed/aspiring singer-writer, or you ever sent me a PM that included LMAO then I'd consider a discount. If you are a Wings fan and fit one of those categories..... get a job.

PM me if you want them and we can figure out the details.

braindead is offline   Reply With Quote