Habs pick 18th or 30th
View Single Post
04-04-2004, 01:28 PM
Join Date: May 2002
I'd like to see the habs grab one of these players (No particular order) :
- Always liked him, he has great skills but he had problems with injuries. Great skater, plays a good all-around game, you can give him any role. He has a great potential, he'll need to developpe.
- Big, strong, great vision, good on both ends of the ice, as Fransson he can play any role but he's more of a stay-at-home than a offensive D.
- Dropped in everyone's rankings but still have enormous potential. He's extremely fast, great stickhandling, he's more of a sniper than a playmaker. Dropped because of his size, lack of physical presence and defensive weaknesses, but he still has amazing tools.
- A lot of similarities with Sindel : He's a speed demon, great offensive skills, could work on his defensive and physical. Amazing potential but lack of consistency, work ethic is in question.
- Corey Locke's teammate in Ottawa, he is a good all-around player who can play any role. Good defensively and underrated offensively, he has good overall skills but he'd need to use his size more at his advantage.
- He's a giant. His developpement is going at an awesome rate, he's better in every games. He still have a lot of weaknesses but he's definitely worth a pick!
- Good two-way forward. Haven't seen much of him but he is a good hitter, good overall skills. Heard only good things about him, he's extremely underrated around here.
- He's big and loves to play a physical game. You can obviously see him as a future powerforward. He goes in the corners, crash the net, he has good offensive skills and vision. He also have a great work-ethic.
- Picard came out of nowhere in Lewiston this year. He has good offensive skills, but his attitude have been questionned.
Those are the players I like.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Duff88