View Single Post
Old
04-04-2004, 02:38 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsson 4-ever
Fransson is healthy now, and has been all regular season. In the first playoff game (after less than a minute!) he was hit by former Boston player Peter Nordstr÷m and suffered a concussion, and missed four games. He played in the fifth game but it became the last of the season as Luleň was eliminated.

He is now currently playing with Swedens National Team on the preliminary roster for the World Champs, and that's very impresse for a player of his age. He won't make the final roster, but he has deserved this chance, and it gives him a lot of experience. He has been really good this season, maybe Luleň's best defensemen. Due to his size he is a NHLer IMO.

In your opinion who would you take if you were the Habs, Fransson or Hedman? From what I hear it's very close between the 2, with Fransson having more skill and Hedman more the safe pick. I've never seen Hedman, so I'm at a loss.

Also have you ever seen Fredrick Naslund? What do you think of him and where will he play next year? Everything I've read about him makes him sound like a very interesting 3rd-4th round pick. Thanks