View Single Post
Old
12-14-2007, 11:36 AM
Pwnasaurus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FissionFire View Post
I woulda loved to see Hasek forego with the flop-n-stop and instead plant his shoulder into Gaborik's chin and layed his out Czech-roller-hockey style for skating with his head down.
If by roller hockey style you mean something like this.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBC.ca View Post

Detroit Red Wings goaltender Dominik Hasek could still face a trial in his native Czech Republic over an alleged fight during an in-line roller hockey game earlier this year.
In August, the district attorney in Hasek's hometown of Pardubice chose not to press criminal charges against him over the incident, in which an opposing player was knocked unconscious.

The Pardubice attorney instead decided to treat it as a misdemeanour, but the news agency CTK reported on Thursday that the supreme Czech state attorney Marie Benesova nixed the decision and ordered the case to be re-examined.

Hasek allegedly broke the other player's nose, and knocked him unconscious after hitting him repeatedly with his hockey stick during a game in a Czech in-line hockey league in May.

The player was hospitalized for two days.
Then I would have to disagree and not liked to have seen it. I dislike Hasek greatly.

Pwnasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote