View Single Post
12-18-2007, 04:28 AM
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Davis, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 953
vCash: 500
I dunno, thats just a common technique called puck (or in this case ball, I guess) rotation.

Personally, we used to do it in practice all the time.

BladesOfTeal is offline   Reply With Quote