Old
04-05-2004, 06:28 PM
Gee Wally
Retired

vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatPapa
That was in the regular season and I think that a player like Thornton will surely show every game in the playoffs, mostly since he's the captain. Nobody would give the C to a player who can't give a consistent effort in the playoffs (I'm not talking about production here, at least effort) and that ain't the Thornton I use to see when he plays the Habs. So, being CJ, I wouldn't sit on my ass praying that Thornton will play bad for some reason, I'd tell Bégin to get under his skin, just like he did. And I do trust Bégin to do so.

May this be an intense, clean serie.
And may the Habs win in 7
no sitting back isn't what I meant... * mcphee* here hit the nail on the head with how to stop Joe. I've seen it too many times.

My point was to the other more testosterone filled posts about coming after Joe..
I hope it happens.. That is when he wakes up and dominates.

you''l know which Joe it is by if he comes down ice and pulls up along the 1/2 boards looking for Murray..That's the "passive" Joe.. If somebody ticks him off, Theo and the "D" better watch out. Because Joe 's game changes to brute force and driving straight to the net.

BOSTON STRONG !!!