View Single Post
Old
04-05-2004, 09:28 PM
nikrag03*

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to nikrag03*
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb_fan
right, and I am sure Joe was also just trying to break Perraults stick with his face.......

Hmmmm, lets see

Thronton whacks Marhkov with a stick,,,,,,,,,and we still have to hear about it and how cheap Thornton

Perrault cross checks Joe to face........Joe is still the dirty one.........

Joe checkes Begin,,,,,,,,,,,,,Joe is still the dirty one........

Begin threatens to 'take care of Joe'.....and Joe is still the dirty one..........

Montreal fans (some) seem to think that all bruins fan are taking them lightly and think it will be great when the beat us in 5 games......yet we are the cocky ones........

Rolston says how the B's will win...........and he's classless and arrogant and what ever.......

What ever his name is says Mont could beat TOR or Bos.......but we are still the cocky and arrogant ones........

i see a pattern here...........

Mont has won more series against us,,,,including that 2002.....so of course they will again....and we are still the cocky ones.......and what are the twos record since the '88 series.......

Joe SPEARED markov.. he didnt just whack him.
I didn;t see hwat Perrealt did but if he did what u sauid then yes it was a cheap shot but im sorry but Perreault isn;t the kind if guy who makes it a habit while Thornton is. Joe checked Begin from BEHIND,so yes that was dirty. Especially when Thornton is a guy who always complans about officialting and the way hockey is played. Rolston says Montreal is not even in the B'S league and htat they can't compete with them. So yes he's arrogant. But his comments don't bother me.. Let him talk.