View Single Post
Old
12-22-2007, 08:47 AM
nine_inch_fang

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to nine_inch_fang
I don't disagree that he should have been gone last summer or next I just don't know about the mid-season change. Of the three division changes last year St. Louis is the only one that came close to working last year. As far as Chicago goes, I think there are a couple of rookies that you could look to for some of their turn around (they're still only 500). Columbus?? Well it took Hitch last year and over the summer to see any improvement, it sure didn't happen last year, and if you want to see the kind of hockey Hitch brings to town...have fun with that (they're still only 500)

My previous statement had nothing to do with some deepseated emotional attachment that has built up over the years. (Repeating myself here) I don't think the mid-season coaching change will help get us to the playoffs and I wonder how that will effect an uneasy fan base.

Would it stroke your emotions a little and make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside if we brought in a new coach and we were still only 500 but instead of being so streaky we didn't have a winning or losing streak of more than 3?

nine_inch_fang is offline   Reply With Quote