View Single Post
Old
04-07-2004, 12:32 AM
two out of three*

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to two out of three* Send a message via AIM to two out of three*
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPurpleDinosaur
lol, just thinking about it... i can't even believe you don't acknowledge that his philly stats were attributed to PHILLY DEFENSE. how else do you explain the drop and the inflation of Hackett's numbers??? do you think he was even near those numbers even in the beginning of the year before those injuries??? HELL NO, he still sucked. anyways, i'm not in the mood to argue. Just thinking about cechmanek makes me want to diarrhea. if you guys want to live in the past, go ahead. i choose to look at how he does with our team.
Ok, Im guessing the Kings defense was the best defense in the league when Cechmanek played?

But whatever I mean I guess there's nothing I can do to make you change your opinion, you ever read who Huet actually gets his wins against? I mean 7 of his 10 wins were against non-playoff teams, and 2 of his wins were against Nashville, who Cechmanek SHUT OUT. Twice! Huet was also winless in 13 games. Also one of Huet's wins was against Pittsburgh. I could play in net, and beat Pittsburgh. So honestly, I dont see how you can assume that Huet is better Cechmanek. Seriously, it baffles me. And by the way for that New Jersey game, I was there, so I have an idea on what Im talking about here.

One bad season, and suddenly 3 consecutive GREAT seasons with Philadephlia are forgotten.