View Single Post
Old
04-07-2004, 03:20 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fufonzo
Just a quick question. Did you have to take 10 guys from different categories or was it just 10 random guys?
If you could pick any 10 guys you wanted, a better strategy would probably have been to pick 4 teams who would make it to the conference finals and pick players from those teams so that your players play more games so that they can produce more. Cuz right now, after the first round, Sakic&Blake or Modano&Langenbrunner are gone,and Samsonov or Ryder&Kovalev are gone. So that only leaves you 6 or 7 players MAX in the second round [and that's IF Toronto(Mogilny), Philly(Zhamnov), and whichever team Whitney plays on( thought he was on columbus ) win their series.]
But the picks are good if you don't take that into account. Good luck on that and GO HABS GO!!
Me and my friends had a draft last night, I picked 2nd and this pool consist of only goals + assist and points...I ususally would of went with the strategy of loading up on players who teams I thought would go far, but this year it's so hard to tell, there's some teams I wanted to stay away from like Ottawa, Tampa Bay, Vancouver, I just don't think they'll be there when it's all said and done...

Langenbrunner plays for the Devils and Whitney for the Wings BTW