Thread: WCHA Thread
View Single Post
Old
12-28-2007, 10:33 PM
RabidBadger

vCash: 500
WCHA Thread

Since there are a lot of WCHA fans on this board I thought I'd start a thread for general chat on our favorite conference. Most of the talk about the Colorado teams, UMD, Tech and Mankato is relegated to other boards so it's time they have their own forum.

My first sentiment in praising the WCHA is extending congratulations to Michigan Tech for taking out MSU in grand fashion. I hope they take the GLI and get their season back on track. I'm also hoping the other Huskies in St. Cloud go into to Columbus and come out on top. It would be a great showing for the conference if both teams won their respecitve tournies after being dealt the most difficult seed. GLI and the Ohio Hockey Classic pretty well favor OSU and Michigan. Oh yeah, Miami and MSU fans can make a case for being dealt a low card as well...but both are playing a couple hours from their home rinks in their own states so I don't think I'm being paranoid in saying these series are stacked against WCHA teams. And yeah, Tech is playing in their "home state" but anyone familiar with Michigan knows the yoopers are practically their own country...Let alone if a Yooper team is from another conference.

It will be a great showing for the conference if both Husky teams come out on top this weekend.

Last edited by RabidBadger: 12-28-2007 at 10:39 PM.
RabidBadger is offline   Reply With Quote