View Single Post
Old
12-28-2007, 11:49 PM
FLYLine27
BUCH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftindust View Post
Whats your most memorable experience where you knew you were about to score, but were ultimately denied?

I remember in my 3rd year I had half an empty net to shoot at, took a light snap shot and yelled "Yeahh!!!" only for the puck to get caught up in the armpit mesh of the jersey on the goalie (was WAYYYY too big.)

Needless to say I didn't see another shift for the rest of the period.

Whats you experiences when you thought you had one but really didn't?

I guess when I was playing defense a few months ago. I jumped up and led a rush up ice, the defenseman forced me to the outside so I went around the net, and made a pass to the point man. He shot it and I deflected it, DING! Off the inside of the post, I thought it went in and I raised one of my arms like an *******. (first time i ever raised my arms like I scored when I didnt...I usually don't even celebrate much but it was a deflection from the like bottom of the circle so I was all excited to think i scored it since i rarely get a chance to deflect a shot playing defense )

Yea it hit the inside of the post but went out.

All well, I really didnt care because I had scored beforehand and we won 3-1 so I still had the last laugh

FLYLine27 is offline   Reply With Quote