View Single Post
Old
12-29-2007, 01:20 AM
Vito_81

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeNeedBouwmeester View Post
I'm a right wing that plays the power forward style of game, I personally play best when I play with a guy that can just shoot the puck from anywhere or a faster/tenacious guy.

I've found I have really bad chemistry problems with players that like to hang onto the puck for an extended period of time, guys that are terrible defensively or just people that aren't all that strong on the puck. I think it's because I get frustrated when I get in a good shooting position and instead of giving it to me they end up losing the puck and I end up having to hustle back.
Wow. That sounds like a description of my game. I'm not slow by anymeans, but I don't have end to end, blow by defenders speed. So I work best with a fast player on my line. It allows me to slip in the cracks and get to loose pucks and into shooting lanes. I'm not a shoot first kind of guy per se, as I have the ability to dish out some nice passes. But I prefer to go to the net hard and pick up the garbage.

And I fully fully agree with your whole second paragraph. As if the words came out of my mouth. The only thing is I doubt we would be a good line combo considering I'm not what you would call "defensive minded"

Vito_81 is offline   Reply With Quote