View Single Post
Old
04-07-2004, 09:30 PM
bacon & eggs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big M1ke
1- Quintal OUT for Komo. I'm sorry but I can't stand Quintal any longer.... Each time he has the puck, I'm freaked out!! He can't handle it and always loses it! That stupid penalty he took in the 2nd was just too much! Quintal is there for is experience in playoffs and his leadership and he gets caught in a stupid trick like this!! Awful. I prefer to see Komo makes some mistakes than Quintal and his bad plays and penalties.

2- Give a real try to Kovalev on the first line and put Bulis on the 3rd with Dowd. Kovy won't score playing on a line with Perreault as a forward and Dowd or Juneau as a center.

I'm not ranting btw! Just some suggestions!
Quintal can be useful in small doses, get Bouillion out of there! Koivu's line needs icetime to be productive. So does Rib's line. Juneau brings absloutely no offence to this team. Passive hockey will not get this team anywhere, they need to be aggressive and use their speed to force the Bruins crappy d. The chances will come. How did Raycroft get first star? 31 saves from dump ins? Only in Boston.