View Single Post
Old
12-31-2007, 09:16 AM
TheMetalChick*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Carlson View Post
Absolutely about Hempstead, although Roosevelt can certainly give it a run for its money.
Ugh, Roosevelt. Point taken. But now Freeport and Baldwin are getting jealous they werent mentioned! (though both do still have some very nice areas!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Carlson View Post
But Westbury is WAY better than Hempstead. A world of difference, actually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebels24 View Post
I have family there so I am aware of the difference. However their is quite a disparity between the south side or "Salisbury" section bordering East Meadow and the part further north, bordering New Cassel.
Yeah I lived in Hicksville so I would drive through the crappy part on my way to the stores down OCR or whatever. I hear ya.
A lot of the confusion is because I believe that New Cassel uses the same zip code as Westbury... though NC is not part of the incorporated village and is totally separate. Real Estaters always try to pass off New Cassel as Westbury!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebels24 View Post
All I am saying is, stick to the Mineola train station versus the other two. Trust me.
Good advice- but Id just feel bad if this person was needlessly petrified with fear if they wound up at the wrong station lol. Theres no reason for that, its really just that one is preferable over the others.

TheMetalChick* is offline   Reply With Quote