View Single Post
Old
04-08-2004, 11:33 AM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTooth
I think Tootoo should be playing too! Put him in, give him more than six minutes of ice time and tell him to hit everthing in a red sweater! I mean, you got to the playoffs playing him, stick with it!
Hatcher's slash on Stevenson was a total *uss move! I wish the league would see how that put us another man down for most of the game, and Hatcher should be suspended for atleast one game! I have no problem with the legal hits, but the cheap shot was inexcusable! With us having two men out, it definately wore us down in the third.
I'm also leaning towards playing Arkhipov instead of Zholtok. Tell Arkipov to play like he's 6'3'' and work hard out there!!!!! Some inspiration maybe and get him going, I still haven't figured him out!
Also, play Nidy instead of the Bombardir. Let's get physical...I mean really physical! If Hatcher is gonna slash our guys out of the game, let's make them pay! Let's make the old guys feel it the next morning!

Just a few thoughts!
1. agree with playing tootoo, at least for a game. give him a turn and sit mckenzie
2. that's just hatcher. just be glad stevenson came back later in the game
3. disagree. zholtok played one of his best games last night, whereas arkhipov's last chance was a big flop
4. disagree again. bombardir was almost eaton-good last night. looked like a completely different player. i might rest hamhuis for a game and let hnidy play to see how he handles it, though..