View Single Post
01-02-2008, 09:44 AM
vCash: 500
I played on the first line one year and all three of us were pretty similar in size, speed and talent-- the right winger was a little bit taller and the center was a bit shorter but we were all fast. For some reason that I never understood, it was like instant chemistry from the first game we played together. I could practically skate out of our zone with my eyes closed and hurl the puck across the ice and nine out of ten times it would land right on the blade of one of their sticks, and the same would happen with them passing to me. We were all speedy playmakers so it took some time for us to find the scoring touch but once we did it was pretty sick; all three of us scored a lot of goals that year.

Personally as a speedy left wing playmaking type if I had to hand-pick my linemates, I'd want one guy who's just as fast as me to cycle the puck around and for speed off the rush (preferably the center) and one guy (preferably the right wing) who might not necessarily be as fast but with a great shot and can get to the front of the net and stay there so I can put the puck on his stick.

Gallick is offline   Reply With Quote