View Single Post
Old
01-03-2008, 02:32 AM
BigBearnier

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallick View Post
Mine is almost exactly like theCookieMonster's:

We were down one with about seven or eight minutes to go the third period of a game and we had some pretty heavy pressure in their end, lots of shots. A shot from the high slot from one of the wingers hit the goalie's pad, bounced kind of weird and landed directly on the blade of my stick about twelve feet out. The goalie lost sight of the puck, so here I am staring into an open cage. My first thought is obviously throw the puck at the net without thinking, it hits the crossbar moving upwards and to the left, bounces down, now completely behind the goaltender who has no idea where it is, hits the far post, and drops onto onto the ice. He just kind of fell on it and killed the play.

It was so ridiculous, like something you see in a video game or something. I actually laughed out loud and switched sticks as soon as I got back to the bench.

hah, mine had a ridiculous bounce too. I onetimed it off the crossbar, it bounced back hit the sideboards, and back down to the other end of the rink....

BigBearnier is offline   Reply With Quote