View Single Post
Old
01-04-2008, 01:29 AM
UBCsalmonslayer
@2Holmes2

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to UBCsalmonslayer Send a message via AIM to UBCsalmonslayer Send a message via MSN to UBCsalmonslayer Send a message via Yahoo to UBCsalmonslayer Send a message via Skype™ to UBCsalmonslayer
Trotz's comments on Radulov

I noticed that Radulov has picked up his offensive game lately with 5 goals and 7 points over his last 5 games... I've also noticed that he's still only getting 13-15 minutes of ice time a game (13:05 in the tonight's game against the Oilers for example). Now I know that he's not the best player in the league in his own end, but does anyone else agree with me when I think that he should be getting closer to 18-20 minutes per game in ice time every night?

Here's Barry Trotz's latest rant on Radulov:

"Rads has a lot of ability," Predators coach Barry Trotz said. "He is a talent, but he has a long way to go to be a good player in the NHL. A good player plays both ends of the ice consistently. He has a long way to go."

My question to Preds fans is this: do you think that Barry Trotz is stiffling Radulov by not giving him enough quality minutes of ice time?

UBCsalmonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote