View Single Post
Old
01-06-2008, 11:32 AM
WhipNash27
Quattro!!

vCash: 500
I was actually at a bar with some friends and they couldn't even get the damn game because after the Knicks game was over MSG decides to show MSG NY instead of switching to the Rangers.

Plus I think it's a inconvience for all those people who have to wake up for work early the next day and for those in places like Europe who have to watch the game at some garbage hour in the morning because now the game is three hours later.

The fact that some people are magically too busy to watch the game at 7:00 seems to be nonsense because no one ever complained in the past. Plus if you're willing to stay up until 1:00 to watch the game, then why can't you just stay up until 1:00 to do whatever work you need to do?

Who would want to watch a game that late during the middle of the week when you have to go to work the next day? I think a good portion of the people here have to wake up early to go to work in the next morning. Some earlier than others. Watching a Rangers game at 10:00 so I go to sleep at 1:00 and wake up at 6:00 or something? Hah, good luck with that. That's probably not what most Rangers fans do. I bet you the ratings for these Rangers games are lower than any others.

I'm sorry I'm amoung the super hardcore who would rather watch the Rangers than sleep.

WhipNash27 is offline   Reply With Quote