View Single Post
Old
01-07-2008, 06:31 AM
Panopticon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnerican View Post
Really I guess it depends on your local... I've noticed alot of Southern Finns are bigger. I'm from Western Finland very close to Sweden and I really didn't see too many bigger people. We're tall though. My dad is 6'7" and my uncles are in the 6'7-6'8 range. I'm 6' or 5'11 because mi madre is 5'2. I really don't know anymore. I'm Ameriacanised so it may just be perspecive.
Yeah, it depends on a lot of things. I have no problem putting on weight these days (I used to, when I was younger and still played football and hockey... really, I could eat anything and was still underweight). I've put on like 60 pounds in the last 3 years and went from 91 kilos (200lbs) to 118 kilos (260lbs). And I'm really still not that fat. But, that doesn't really say anything about the Finns necessarily, since I'm only half Finnish.

But I know a few friends that are still like how I used to be. Not putting on any weight at all, despite the beer drinking and all the eating. One of my friends is actually struggling to put on weight at the moment. We're all kind of tall (not as tall as Finnerican's relatives though). I think the shortest of my friends is around 6'0" (I'm between 6'5" and 6'6"). Most of us, my Finnish half included, have our roots in the eastern regions of Finland.

Don't know how this has anything to do with Rajala, though, so that's as far as I'm going with that.

Panopticon is offline   Reply With Quote