View Single Post
Old
01-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Jarnberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonQuixote View Post
I was in 118 and I have to say that, score aside, I had one of the best times I'd ever had at a hockey game. Of course, maybe a more sedate atmosphere lends itself to fans of the opposing team having a good time. And there were certainly a lot of kids around.

From the super-cool Nashville fans a few rows up who bought my buddies and I cotton candy after the 4th goal (and beers at the Flying Saucer afterwards), to the six-year old girl behind me who wouldn't stop trash talking (her: "you stink!" me: "... I have no response to that,"), to the constant & cool chanting and music (and let me tell you, I am so sick of Tim McGraw right now), to the $2-beers (which became so very necessary so very quickly)... it was just an outright blast. You could teach just about every other team in the league a thing or two about how to put on a live hockey game.

Given the score and the enthusiasm of the fans, thank god you guys have that super-lame Fang Finger. It was the only ammo we had all night.

Well done, Predators. I'm pretty sure I'll be back for a game next season.
Glad to here that you had a good time.

As for the Fang Finger, it is probably the worst idea anyone could have ever came up with. It somewhat made sense (although still stupid) with the foam fingers that they once gave out, but to try to get people to do it with actual fingers is laughable. I don't know who cooked that up but man were they reaching...

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote