View Single Post
Old
04-10-2004, 10:08 AM
furax

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to furax
Don't be negative!

Hi,

I've been around this forum for a long time but I almost never writes.... I usally just read what you guys say....

This morning after reading what most of you guys are saying, I couldn't watch this without writing...

* put garon in the net for next game *
* Habs will be swept in 4 *
* Trade Theo *

Can't you see the positive in all this? Yes he give up a bad goal at the wrong time but he was solid all night long.... all the rebounds he was giving where going to the corners and he stopped many 2 on 1. The first goal he gave was the defensive fault.

Plus, we finally got Kovy playing RW on the first line and he did a pretty good job. How about that blind pass to Koivu on the 2 man advantage.

Bulis is one of top 3rd liner in the league IMO. Replace Langdon by Sundstrom and we got 4 good lines.

Our defensive play was really good and our PK played one of his best game of the year.

Begin played like he is suppose to play.

We've take some bad penalities but in general we were more disciplined than the Bruins.

Altough PP was awful, they'll have time to practice that and bounce back next game. We've seen CJ change the combinations during the game.

We just got to take care of Bergeron line and take advantage of our chances. For example, Bulis has an empty net but he shot on the goalie. Ribeiro touched the post...

Im optimistic that we can still win this serie and even if we don't i'll be still proud of the year they gave us.

GO HABS GO !!!