View Single Post
Old
04-10-2004, 07:51 PM
punchy1

vCash: 500
I would fire everyone from Andy Murray down. They have had their chance.

I would tell Al Murray he is doing a great job and find out if he needs anything. We have had some exceptional success with our picks since he took over and he is to be commended.

I would hire one of the following, Nolan, Quinny, Phos fired coach whos name is right by me for some reason.

I would then do the following.

I would let walk or deal EVERYONE accept the following.

Frolov/Cammelleri(graduated)/Luc/Armstrong/Lappy/Klatt/Cowan/Barney/Brown(graduated)/ Pirnes/Gleason/Corvo/Visnovsky/Holland/Matty(unless he got me something special in a trade)/Avery from this past years team.

That means NO to the following ufas

Dempsey/Modry/Ziggy/Carter/Stumpel

I would use the following to get better or younger players. If ANY team offers picks I would insist they be for next years draft as this years isn't a good one.

Straka/Miller/Matty(only if it is for someone special)Belanger/ and this years fifth for the best first line center I can get (pref a younger lad) and to try and sign Primeu. My lines would be the following,

Frolov/Cammelleri/Barney (Brownie and Hogeboom would get looks)

Luc/Primue/Klatt (Same as above for Brown and Hogie)

Cowan/Avery/Lappy

Pirnes/Armstrong/Hogeboom

Brown is my first call up. Flinn rides the pine and is used as needed.

Matty*unless*/Gleason

Visnovsky/Holland

Grebeshkov/Corvo

Zizka

I would try and get for Straka and the rest ONE solid young player and a second round pick next year. IF I were to be able to do so, I would insert him into the line up.