View Single Post
Old
04-11-2004, 09:14 PM
tnq

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuuuuu
Wow.
You guys are nuts if you truly think those things about Saku.He does magical things with the puck, and he is a really good skater (even Kovalev commented about that). He has soft hands, seen not only in his pretty moves, but in his beautiful passes.
Your comment about Saku's lack of "breakaway chances." First of all, Saku has had "breaks" this year even, second of all, Saku is a playmaker and will pass more often than barge in himself. That's just the kinda guy he is. That's why he's a great linemate for Zednik, because Zednik is the one who will dash to the net and convert chances.

And as for our 6 million dollar men, Kovalev broke out tonight. 2 goals and an overall great effort. The Zednick-KOIVU-KOVALEV line was outstanding, and classless Mr. Ribeiro's dive at the end capped off an "average" night for him. As for Theodore, even with the win, he certainly didn't look great tonight. Yes, he came up with a couple of big saves, but both goals (especially the first) were weak.
Anyway, Go Habs! And as I said from the start, Habs in 6!
are you B's spy ? i don't care about my favorite player or not, but 22 canadien players become right now 1. Do you see how rude B's players jump on our players ? shame for you.