View Single Post
Old
01-13-2008, 09:06 PM
Robb_K

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackout View Post
I hate shootout losses. I hate to say that I have little hope of getting the win going into them for some reason.

Nice to see we again showed some dig and came from a couple of goals down; even if we didn't get the win.
Only ONE shootout goal this season(according to Kerber)! And yet several people think that IF Boston offered Kessel for Jackman and a choice (maybe 3rd or 4th) or Jackman and Mayers, The Blues shouldn't make the trade because there'd be "no place for him to play"!!! -Not to mention the Power Play!

Although, I have to give them credit for coming back in the third period, and getting that valuable point. But, with that giant roadtrip looming, The Blues really need to win as many of these home games against "tired road teams" as possible. That one extra point to The Canucks might mean a difference in playoff seeding, or worse, might be the difference between getting in and not (it WILL be very close among 6-7 teams for those last 4 seedings, this season).

However MacDonald looks like he really will help the offence a lot. I just would like to see the forward lines get set to more regular trios, so they can get more used to each other faster.

The power play looked a bit better. It seems to be on a slow improvement track (but I guess that isn't too hard to achieve when you've been in the abyss).

Robb_K is online now   Reply With Quote