View Single Post
Old
04-11-2004, 10:10 PM
fufonzo

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabzIsLife
Like I've said b4 let me repeat it for those who haven't played PHYSICAL sports on a competitive level... that type of ISH happens you get pain strong pain for a very short period of time... it happens DEAL WITH IT!! holy **** u habz fan are sick trying to be politically correct wit em b's fans yeah I was pissed to at the beginning I thought he was faking it but I REMEMBERED that that **** happened to me 2 and itz not fun to be looked at and talked bout the way he was no 1 is stupid to fake something halfway... even when I faked sick to stay home I wouldn't do it for 30 minutes so as to miss the Bus cuz your mom could just DRIVE YOU to school
Oh come on. When you'd get hurt playing your "physical sports" would you get up two seconds after being in THAT much pain, laugh and call on the other team? Gimme a break. I've played competitive hockey my whole life and I don't think I've ever seen a guy get REALLY hurt and get back up that quickly to be perfectly fine.

Side note: I dont dislike Ribeiro. I think he's a great hockey player but what he pulled off was cheap.