View Single Post
01-15-2008, 12:00 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 698
vCash: 500
Well Hank, you can always go to a foot podiatrist and have them custom mold a special foot support for you, whether it be an arch support, or just making your foot more comfortable in your skates. I went to my podiatrist and had the shape of my foot molded into a special extra foot support padding. And it really helps.

Dangler87 is offline   Reply With Quote