View Single Post
Old
04-12-2004, 01:54 PM
danboulie

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to danboulie
A Few things about last night's game

I was in section 109, row J, seat 7 (about 13 rows back from ice, basically looking directly at theo's blocker in the 1st & 3rd)

I got to the game at 6:25, and went down to ice level to take some pics of the Habs practising. I got some really good one's (like Souray taking a slapshot).

Dowd was really close to me, so I hit the glass a few times. He turned around, and wehn he saw me with the camera he made a funny face at me for the picture. Unfortunately he turned around before I took the pic, so I have a picture of the back of his head.

My brother, father, and I started the "Raycroft" chant about 8 times during the course of the game.

We had the wave happening, and it made a bout 3 or 4 laps around the Bell Centre before it died.

The atmosphere was absolutely incredible.

The few Burins fans at the game were heckled like crazy.

After the game, I saw a guy sitting on the sidewalk crying. I asked one of the guys standing around and eh said it was a Bruins fan causing problems so the cops pepper sprayed him.

As I was walking up the sidewalk to the appartment, I saw a guy with a teddy bear hanging from a noose. I took a picture of it, and I'll upload that, along with some others when I get home to my own computer.

GO HABS GO!!!