View Single Post
01-16-2008, 11:34 PM
vCash: 500
Hi guys,

Plans are coming along nicely - VERY nicely, actually, since we decided this is a one-time thing and decided to splurge on super expensive seats on the glass. Just wanted to thank you again for all your help, it really is making this way easier. I have a couple extemely nitpicky questions, if anyone is experienced with the LIRR:

1. About how long does it take to get to the Coliseum from the LIRR stop in Mineola (by cab)?

2. Apart from the price discount, is there a reason to buy the LIRR tickets ahead of time? I'm thinking my bus to NYC might arrive a little late, so the plan right now is just to jump the next available train from when I arrive. Is there any chance of these trains filling up and me being stranded?

Originally Posted by TheMetalChick View Post
If Dubie is in net, then... yeah!!!
He better not be, we want to see DiPi vs. Nabby!

Originally Posted by TheMetalChick View Post
Good advice- but Id just feel bad if this person was needlessly petrified with fear if they wound up at the wrong station lol. Theres no reason for that, its really just that one is preferable over the others.
Don't worry, I'm not petrified with fear. But I think I'll....*gulp*....stick with Mineola.

Requin is offline   Reply With Quote