View Single Post
Old
04-13-2004, 11:55 PM
  #20
Guest
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 5,247
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Mercury
Thanks everyone, thanks for reading the first post where I explained that this was a thread about which teams in the south are most important for the NHL and should be kept if others had to be phased out. Really, thanks, I thought I had a really interesting question and it warms my heart that everyone ignored it and started flaming any team they felt they had a problem with.

Oh, and I'm glad everyone said no original six teams should be eliminated, I think that actually may have slipped my mind, especially after I said that wasn't what the thread was about in my second post. Thanks again for ruining a thread I was really hoping to turn interesting.
Save yourself the heartache and forget the link to this site. The 35% of it that is good is really good, but the other 65%...you can figure it out. The internet is full of negativity.

Guest is offline