View Single Post
Old
04-14-2004, 12:11 AM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAN-HAB
OK guys I still believe. Series not over yet, we win the next 3 games. Garon should be in the net and probably Komisarek will play. Hopefully Kovalev is not hurt. Go Habs Go and remember Minesotta last year. WE ARE A BETTER TEAM
Hmmm... My thought is we're done. I'm not being a bandwaggoner, I'm calling it as I see it (I always try to).

Playoffs are all about momentum. We built momentum in game one in Montreal, then lost a good deal when Boston tied with less than a minute left, than lost it completely with the way this game ended.

There's no way this team can rally and play as a unit when your head coach calls the only reason why I was starting to beleive in our chances (Kovalev) selfish. Souray added oil to the fire. This smells division and conflicts.

Adding this to the Ribs incident, unless Kovy comes out flying and scores a hat trick in Boston, I think there's a "malaise" that just hit this team and I don't see 'em turning things around.

On top of that, Raycroft is playing unbeleivable hockey while Theodore is at best mediocre since the series started.

So... 2 games in a row ending in controversy, with a crushing OT loss to put us 1-3, and back to Boston, with a shaky tender and our key scorers snake bitten (Zednik/Ryder), I really don't see how this could go more than 5.

I hope they learn something from it. We're still rebuilding, we shall try not to forget.

Oh and unless CJ wants to lose his job, he will not put Garon in next game. He'll sink with his #1 (who ironically is the one sinking us).