View Single Post
Old
04-14-2004, 04:32 AM
Catala

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Catala
Habsolution, I agree on everything you just said and feel the same as you.

About Julien and Souray, and after seeing how emotional i was after the loss, i can't blame them for being emotional too. Journalist are smart and i imagine they were all over the locker room to pick the comments. That being said, what exactly could have said Julien? Refs were not there? this is an obvious one again. He only said what he thought and i can't blame him for that. In the playoffs you have to jump in front of the shots and play like your life depends on it.

just watch Rivet... He blocked so many shots i lost count and i was so happy he did considering Theodore was so nervous right now he made ME be nervous.( Then again people blame him for the last play that lead to the 3-3 goal.)

Julien is the coach and has to say what was bad and what he doesn't like to see. I'm sure that without the emotional depression, he would have added that this game was a good one offensively because of kovalev and Ribeiro. CJ is human and those are the playoffs. Souray, on the other hand, is a complete different story. I'm sure that if places were switched between him and Kovalev, he would have kept playing without both his arms holding the stick with his mouth to try to end the play. he just couldn't believe Kovalev stopped the play. I can't argue with that.

The only thing i think would save the situation would be a talk between all of them tomorrow when spirits cool down.

Last edited by Catala: 04-14-2004 at 04:38 AM.