Positive Notes (for a change!)
View Single Post
04-14-2004, 08:42 AM
Join Date: Jun 2003
Originally Posted by
- when's the last time the team had a player with this skill level?
- answered the critics with a 2 goal performance and some gritty play.
The #1 line
- shutting down the Thornton line which is the key to winning this series.
- Far and above the best D-man on the ice last night - even after receiving 2 big hits.
- always shows up and plays with intensity. Not afraid to go into the corners and take a hit.
- I think he only got around 13 minutes last night, but that is probably the right amount for him. When he was on the ice, he is actually laying the body on the bigger, stronger Bruins. He's going in corners after the puck. And if he had converted that little between the legs play he tried I'm sure it would have been sweet
Bottom line is when he's on the ice, I don't see him as being detremental to the team, as was the case occasionally in the regular season.
I agree whole heartedly! Ward really impressed me. Great effort. He is a keeper. Juneau, well... I think anyone could do what he does, but overall, he was not a negative thing on the ice.
Bulis, some good moves too....if only he could finish.
Dagenais- good for him protecting Ribs, and he played ok as well.
I want to see the good in the game too. Enough with the negatives, that is why I am not happy with the way Souray's and Julien's post game comments were spun. If they meant to blame one team mate or not, that is waht came out.
View Public Profile
Joe Cole's albums
Find More Posts by Joe Cole