View Single Post
Old
04-14-2004, 12:32 PM
fatmax

vCash: 500
The so called "off-side" on Bulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonik
In fact, the offside was called on Slegr : he stopped the puck in neutral zone, he kept his swing going and he sent the puck back in Habs zone.

Result? Boston offside.

I first though it was an offside but the puck didn't get out of mtl zone and, I don't know which mtl player but he pass too bulis and then the wistle blows... mmmh... what the **** happens... I've ask my friend who went to the game and he told me it was because a mtl player was hurt...
so basically the referee blow the wistle because the guy is on the ice and he didn't call any penalties to Green for is slashing because he wasn't down?

I'm so piss that I though that the referee wanted the Bruins to win... on the bulis 2 on 1... he blows it because it was almost sure it was an empty netter (but you never know with Bulis) and he did not when he saw that the bruins could have a break away...

Of course my opinion isn't fair to both team (hey, I'm a fan) but I think that the referee suck yesterday and the sad thing is that we can't do anything... but throw away what we've got on the ice (my friend told me that what happens yesterday)... way to go habs fan

Piss off Fat