View Single Post
Old
04-14-2004, 01:25 PM
bb_fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Caballero
The subject of this post is not solely in regards to Kovalev. In case you forgot, Koivu took a high-stick to the face that drew blood and there was no call. Bruins were draping themselves all over Habs for the entire OT - no calls except one, which was pretty much a must-call. I think the refs had it in for us. I'm not saying they are the only reason we lost, because there are many, but remove them from the equation and I say we would have won, and that is what upsets me. Then there's Bulis' offside call, which I would chalk up to incompotence rather than spite, which also cost us the game. It's just all very ugly.

funny, but when Boston Fans complain of this when playing u guys, all we get is crapped on, win or lose.

So you'll have to pardon me if i do find some humor in this.

And as has been pointed out elsewhere, Green took a pretty good slash to the back of the leg just prior to this that put him on the ice, difference is he got back up and into the play, were was the call for that???

Montreal players are just as guilty, if not more so, of the stick work and interference and draping of themselves on opposing players, just ask any of the bruins.

Again, it goes both ways.