Thread: UFA List?
View Single Post
Old
04-14-2004, 01:35 PM
BDubinskyNYR17*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
UFA List?

Here is the list of ufa for this summer. http://www.geocities.com/floridapant.../free2004.html

I picked a few that the rangers should sign for depth.

Jassen Cullimore, (III) - Good 5th or 6th Dman pairing. Big man at 6'5 230 that can play physical and he actually plays big and is not soft at all. 79 games 2 goals 5 assist 7 points +8 58 PIM in regular season.

Dean McAmmond, (III) - Speed, Speed, Speed. He will bring it to you. He is good on the PK and Sather has had him in Edmonton. He would prolly come cheap. If he were to sign here, he would play on the first PK with Ortmeyer most likely. 64 games 17 goals 13 assist 30 pts +9 18 PIM this season.

Brett McLean, (VI) - Had a good year for the Hawks, but if they dont sign him, Id think Rangers should take a chance. He is young and good on faceoffs. 76 games 11 goals 20 assist 31 points 11- 54 PIM this season

Jason Wiemer, (V) - Rangers wanted him before, now they can just sign him. Good leader, sticks up for teammates. Not bad on faceoffs. 75 games 8 goals 14 assist 22 points 7- 130 PIM this season.

Curtis Brown, (V) - This would be a good signing. Good PK player, good on faceoffs. Would help us defensivly. 80 games 11 goals 14 assist 25 points +3 36 PIM this season. In playoffs so far 4 games 1 assist but a +1.

Their are more but these are the players i would focus on along with Barnaby and Simon. Im not saying to sign all of these players but if they even signed one or 2 of them, I would be happy. These players have heart. Look at teams like Avs and Sharks who sign guys who are not superstars and they actually play well. Another player id like is Steve Konowalchuk who is ufa, but I think he would resign with Avs, if Avs made an offer. What do you guys think?