View Single Post
Old
04-14-2004, 02:46 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Gardien
Anything is possible. If you want to ask if we have hope...

YES! Hope is alive. The Habs have played well enough to win 3 in a row even without getting the goaltending, so why not think they could win 3 in a row yet, especially if the goaltending comes around.

If, however, you want me to stake my "professional reputation" on making an Official Prediction... well, of course I'm not going to PREDICT Habs in 7. I don't THINK the Habs will win the series, but I HOPE they will, of course. All Habs fans HOPE they will win, I expect. (Isn't that part and parcel of the definition of being a Habs fan?) So I don't exactly see the point of this?
Well the point of this is, i'm tired of seeing all the gloom and doom poster's here talk about other things then the Habs winning, i'm tired of all the habs fans saying this team sucks after a loss, and saying they're going to win the Cup after a win, basically I want to know who are the real fans on this board, i'm trying to lift morale here, + I know the Habs are going to win in 7...

Habs in 7, I had a vision...

***edit***-i've been so busy posting today, I didn't realize I passed 600 posts!