View Single Post
Old
04-14-2004, 05:10 PM
Mooch

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Finally.

Thanks, the best thing i have read all day!

On Wednesday, his tone was softer.

``I wasn't blaming anyone, I was just disappointed in the way we lost,'' said Souray. ``Alex was probably our best player in the game.

``It was just an unfortunate play that ended up costing us the game. But whatever happened, it's in the past.

``Of course, I'll talk to him. I don't think there's any bad blood here. I was just speaking from the heart. The situation was difficult to accept, given the way we played.''

Julien also opted to clarify his post-game comment.

``I don't think I said `he,' I said `we' can't stop playing until the ref blows the whistle,'' he said. ``But as far as that's concerned, we said what we had to say.

``Right now, we want to focus on the game.''

Good move by both Souray and Cj!

Kovalev's response was that ``if they made those comments, that's what they think. I can't control that.

``A lot of the guys came to me and said it's not my fault, which was great to see. But sometimes, you can't let it go. You still feel responsible for the loss. With the way we played, we should have won that game.''

Although i dont think he has too, its good to see Kovalev did take some of the blame. Hes a classy guy imo.

Nice suit by the way Kovalev

Last edited by Mooch: 04-14-2004 at 05:15 PM.