View Single Post
Old
04-14-2004, 09:18 PM
oli500

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HF-Addict
pff, it was probably a vision sent by Satan himself, leader of the Big Bad Bears Fan Club. He is teasing you, so that the day Habs will lose the 1st round, you will cry even more because of the false hopes you received.

Of course, it could also be a vision sent by God himself, leader of the Montreal Canadiens Fan Club(There was a joke about God and Hockey, favourite team Canadiens, I just can't remember it...anyone?)

I have lost faith in the Habs, down 3-1, I just don't see it happening. Of course, I'm waiting to be proved wrong, inside myself, I wish they will eliminated the Bruins in 7, but again, I fail to see it happening...Just don't want to get false hopes.
My favorite phrase of all time. It's not over tell it's over. I played pee wee Basse ball represinting my city 8 years ago and we were in the championship game playing vs cornwall. Its a game that I will never forget for my hole live. My team was down 7-0 and we only had 3 outs left. My coach kept saying it on our bench. Its not over tell its over. Anyways we managed to get 8 runs that inning and endded up winning the game. You cant imagine that felling once that 8 runs crosed the plate. Its was unbelieveble