View Single Post
Old
04-14-2004, 10:54 PM
TwineSniper

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TwineSniper
Surprise Surprise

Last night, I decided to not drop by my favourite website to check up on what was going on. What a genius move on my part.

24 hours later, I see nothing has changed.

The same jerks pissing and whining, giving up all hope, and of course giving there two cents on what they think this team should do to win, with to my surprise a few new recruits to this group.

Now, usually about this time, I start giving the positives of our team, which are considerable, but I will not do that this time.

How can you call yourselves true fans, ready to jump ship at the first sign of adversity. I thought I would never say this but honestly, I would rather be reading Leafs fans and there Stanley Cup dillusions after picking up whatever latest 37+ year old that came on the market.

I know, I know, I will get the same old argument. "It's called freedom of speech" and "If you don't like it, don't read it". But I think, finally, it has surpassed these arguments. Can anybody honestly say they want to read this garbage? I mean, it's nothing but doom and gloom around here, and a collection of post that upon reading a majority, just create anger in myself, and I know it must happen to alot of you as well.

Do you understand, that to other team's fans, and common outsiders, you are all coming across no better than the morons who boo national anthems, or boo players for no reason, just out of habbit. Canadiens fans were once reknowned for there class and maturity. My how times have changed.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

(PS sorry for the broad generalization, but this certain category of fan seems to be growing by the day)

Sincerely,

A fan who will NEVER give up!