View Single Post
Old
04-15-2004, 11:41 AM
free0717

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Flyers Fan
Agreed.
I would not sign any ufa's. I would hire ryan mcgill and nick fotiu coaching tandum.
they are great teachers and will instill a system

I would bring Lundquist and Blackie into camp. The winner plays 55-60 games for the Rangers, the loser plays 55-60 games for the wolfpack. La Barbera is the back up in New York and Valiquette is the back up in Hartford. I would buy out Dunham.

The defense I would definitley figure kasparitus, tytin, rachunik, pock make the team with purinton, lampman, nycholat, grenier, baranka, liffiton, kondriev and draft picks fighting for the open spots.

At forward, Jagr and Holik make the team, All the others fight it out and the top 10 make the team.

If we have a bad season we will be in the sidney crosby sweepstakes and by giving the young guys these opportunities, some of the cream will rise to the top and start building that important core group of players.

Now I doubt sather will follow my bluprint for success because he is such a nitwit.

I as a ranger fan am willing to be patient, In hockey, You cant build a team with UFA's, UFA's are good to sign if you have a good team and you have a hole in your lineup to fill.