View Single Post
Old
02-01-2008, 02:43 PM
puck_08

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterboy View Post
...what would it be?

I'm looking to purchase new skates. I was sure I'd find an old thread in here but didn't see one. If you could have any pair of skates (based on price and quality) what do you recommend or what do you already wear?

I've been wearing Graf 609's for the last few years and love em but thought I'd see if there is anything that a bunch of guys recommend over them. Before the Grafs I wore Bauer 4000s when they were brand new - so its been a while in the Grafs.

I've got an E width foot so a wider skate fits better and a high arch...if that makes a differnce at all.
I did the same thing, my old skates were 4000s, now I have Grafs. I really wish I had never bought the Grafs.. they took forever to break in/get used to. I dunno if it was just me, but I was not all that thrilled. But since I spent hundred of dollars on the Grafs, and they are perfectly fine, as far as not being worn out, I will not be switching anytime soon.

I think if I was going to buy new skates, I would try on all the new Bauers, because I loved how my old ones felt.

puck_08 is offline   Reply With Quote