View Single Post
Old
02-02-2008, 12:27 AM
baberg

vCash: 500
This game is an absolute must-win. At home A 3-game losing streak will really knock the wind out of us. We've gotta show that we have what it takes to be a serious contender. And from the rumors tonight's game will be the highest attendance all year at Nationwide. Give the crowd a win, boys.

38 points in 29 games, making the math easy we need to go 19-10, or a little worse than 2 wins for 1 loss. It's time to start grouping games in 3s. Beat the Wild and Coyotes (Thursday) with a potential loss to the Caps on Tuesday, and we'll be on track. Follow that up with a (potential) loss to San Jose and victories against the Kings and Blackhawks, and we'll still be on track.

We need Nash to step up and start playing like he's capable of playing. I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of Nash performing like an All-Star some games and then not making any impact at all in the other games. Zherdev has been picking up some of the slack, but "your best players have to be your best players" and that includes Nash and Vybs and Peca and Foote.

2-1 in the next 3 games boys, that's all I ask.

Also, from what I hear (can't recall where) Tarnstrom can't play yet with the Jackets because of an immigration issue - something about being a Swedish citizen for the US passport, or something. I can't recall where I saw it, sorry.

baberg is offline   Reply With Quote