View Single Post
Old
04-16-2004, 10:36 AM
Blind Gardien
nexus of the crisis

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
My wife had the nerve to interrupt me during the first period last night. One of the goats seems to have a nail head sticking out of her forehead. It's hard to get a good look, but it seems like the shiny head is embedded above her eye. Somehow, for a lot of reasons, I don't see me doing any removal here. Maybe it's not a nail and is a pellet [if it is the neighbor's kid and I will have a chat]. I can almost see how the critter could lodge an old rusty nail up there, but this appears pretty shiny. Being basically a transplanted city guy, I'm ill-equipped to deal with most of my life. Any suggestions ?
Sounds like some Habs fans got carried away with their rituals?

:devil:

Our goats were constantly banging their heads up against any object (living or otherwise) that presented itself, so I can also see plenty of opportunity for such a feat. (Although if you have no shiny nails around, who knows). Presumably if you're in a rural area there is a vet around? (You know, the lady in the pickup with the dog who comes to deliver the new foals and calves and all that... I think I saw it on TV once).