View Single Post
Old
02-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Stiffler's Mom

vCash: 500
Young line is key to Secondary Scoring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Someone in that locker room has to step up and kick some ass. It has to be someone other than Foote or Nash. This team is coming apart at the seams and one of the young guys has to step up and turn this team around. It has to come from Boll, Fritsche, Brassard, Chimera or some one like that. It has to come from some one that goes balls out all the time.
Yes one of the young guys has to step up. What's needed though is secondary scoring to take some of the pressure off of Nash and Zherdev. I think that the line of Brassard, Brule, and Fritsche has the ability to provide the team with a spark. Although they are young and have made some defensive mistakes, their offensive chemistry appears to be building. They did score the ONLY CBJ goal vs. the Wild. There's some talent there and I think their development is the key to this team's secondary scoring. The coaching staff are gambling a little here but maybe, just maybe there is some hope. I believe that if these guys with their speed and playmaking can improve quickly that the team might still make the playoffs.

Stiffler's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote