View Single Post
Old
04-16-2004, 07:26 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by imox77
The ones who did it are scum!! Go down to Boston and do it!! Come to NY and do it show some balls!! See what happens to you scum!!!

There is too much of a French influence up there.

Maybee its jelousy. What happens if Canada was invaded???? The USA would defend them because they cannot defend themselves, but some of you scum have the balls to boo our national anthem!!! Your are nothing!! and can only do it from a distance!!! You would'nt do it if there Boston or NY fans or any fans of an American team fans in your face!! You who disgraced your selves just showed how weak you are!!

You should boo your weak players who do not play hockey w/ toughness the way its supposed to be!!
There would be no NHL without America!!!!!!
Booing the anthem I agree was stupid, but I won't blame that on French Canadians (I am not one) or the the "French influence up here". Keep in mind that Canada is not USA and we are not the same. Yeah we have many things in common but we are Canadians not Americans and probably one of the classiest nation in the world. I happen to travel to Europe, Asia a lot and I can tell you that we are appreciated throughout the world.